This area requires you to login
Having trouble logging in?
If so, please follow the steps below:
How to clear cache in Internet Explorer:
A shortcut to clear the cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Del or Ctrl+Shift+Fn+Del while Internet Explorer is open. Alternatively, for the desktop version of IE:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From Tools (gear icon in upper-right corner, or press Alt on the keyboard and access Tools menu), select Internet Options.
- In the General tab, click Delete under Browsing history (may be called Clear Browser History in older versions).
- Choose Temporary Internet files and website files to clear the cache. Optionally, also include Cookies and website data.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK on the Internet Options dialog box
- Navigate to Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
- Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.